one good thing about the sun setting earlier is that we get to see the moon in all it's glory for longer. i've been noticing a few moon inspired beauties popping up around the internet, and we have even named our new (super special limited edition) rings after the moon over at paper and chain. we're calling our new rings 'luna' because the beautiful druzy stones are like some kind of magical moon rock. the luna ring will be available in gold with a midnight blue stone, and silver with a smoky grey stone. there wont be many available so if you want to keep up to date with when they go on sale, you might like to follow us on twitter or 'like' our facebook page. i will also be hosting a giveaway (my first giveaway!) in a few days- you could be in with a chance to win a luna ring of your own, so keep an eye out for that.
1. moon print - antique print store on etsy (sold unfortunately, but they do have other lovely celestial prints!)
2. glow in the dark moon clock - urban outfitters
3. glitter slippers - zara
4. moon print - fieldguided
5. evil twin 'insomniac' moon jumper - asos
6. la lune print - double merrick
7. sparkle nail polish - urban outfitters
8. purple moon ankle socks - topshop
9. moon necklace - tides tides on etsy
11. luna ring - paper and chain, coming soon!