Tuesday, 19 March 2013

New: Paper & Chain for Boys!


we've wanted to create a paper & chain range especially for men for a long time, and we kicked it off this week with the king vega. it's the same classic vega shape but a lot chunkier, heavier, and maybe even slightly more awesome. it's a really satisfyingly heavy piece of silver. although we've created this ring for men, we've already had enquiries about making them for girls, and i really want one for myself, so it may not be too long before an extra chunky girls' vega is available.

to celebrate the launch of the king of vegas (no, not elvis) we are giving away one of these rings over on the paper & chain facebook page, just comment on this post to be in with a chance of winning one which you can then give to a lucky boy, unless you are a boy, in which case you can keep it. the competition ends on friday, good luck!

by the way i'm sorry about the lack of posts around these parts lately, i've been a very busy bee with work, moving to london, bla bla bla. bear with me!

11 comments:

  1. advertising and *********** with Adwords. Well I am including
    this RSS to my email and could glance out for much extra of your
    respective fascinating content. Make sure you
    replace this once more very soon..

    my page: facebook of sex

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's remarkable in favor of me to have a site, which is helpful designed for my knowledge. thanks admin

    My blog post; how to make a living buying and selling cars for profit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya i am for the first time here. I found this
    board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much.
    I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped
    me.

    my web blog - silk scarf

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's an amazing article in support of all the web viewers; they will obtain advantage from it I am sure.

    my webpage :: Frisco seo Company

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hеllo tο all, how іs everything,
    I thіnk еvery one is getting more from thіѕ ωeb ѕitе, аnd yοur views aгe fastidious in favor of new users.



    Fееl free tо visit my blog post .

    .. how to buy and sell cars for profit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ι am in fact thankful to the holdeг оf this
    ωеb sitе who has shaгеd this fantastic pіecе of writing
    at hеre.

    my wеb page :: How To Make Money Buying And Selling Cars

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vаluablе info. Fortunatе me Ι dіscoѵereԁ your website bу chanсe, аnd І'm shocked why this coincidence didn't
    camе аbοut eaгliег!
    I bookmarked іt.

    Αlѕo visit my blog - plano leasing agent

    ReplyDelete
  8. Greetings frοm Carolina! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to check out your site on my iphone during lunch break. I love the information you present here and can't wait to taκe a look ωhen I get
    homе. I'm shocked at how quick your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm not eνen using WΙFI, јuѕt 3G .
    . Аnyways, gοoԁ blog!

    Here iѕ my site; allen homes for rent

    ReplyDelete
  9. Superb post however I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this
    topic? I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Thanks!

    Also visit my homepage ... diet plans for women to lose weight fast

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact
    was a amusement account it. Look advanced to more added
    agreeable from you! By the way, how can we communicate?

    Here is my webpage www.catherinecoulter.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful.I gonna recommend this site.Nice information!

    fashion iPhone app

    ReplyDelete