Sunday, 19 May 2013

Recently






oh man, it's been two long months since i last published a blog post. i guess having a demanding full time job and also running a jewellery company and also moving to london and having a life is kind of time consuming huh. i miss sharing things. this here is like an instagram recap of the first 5 months of my year. i got engaged, i got a new job, i moved to london, and now i live here in a lovely flat with paul and gus and ruby and we're having a good, busy, tiring time. 

1. the day after we got engaged. 2. commuting to work, train views. 3. one of the many air bnb flats i stayed in 4. chinatown 5 + 6 gus in our new flat 7. the natural history museum 8. planes overhead all the time 9. best bagels in london 10. liberty on my birthday 11. tatty devine holi party 12. beautiful sky over peckham rye 13. local flirty cat, george 14. leafy leafy london.

all images from my instagram




9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your engagement! I'm eloping this summer. It's an exciting time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This іs my fіrst tіmе pay a visit at heгe and i am genuinely haρpу to read eνeгthing at singlе place.


    Visit my homepage - betterthancandybrandi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you've had a good couple of months! Missed your posts :) Love that sky shot, it's incredible!

    http://currentlylovingblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your IG photos greatly, they are so fun and full of life, and your cat is so cute! :)

    Congratulations on your engagement and best wishes for you both and a wonderful future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a stunning, exquisite, perfect array of a glimpse into your life thru photos. thanks for sharing with us!
    xx
    http://petalandplume.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of London fun. Glad everything seems to be going well. Your flat looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spot on with this write-up, I absolutely feel this amazing site needs a great deal more attention.
    I'll probably be back again to read through more, thanks for the info!

    Here is my weblog ... www.arge-ahs.stsnet.at

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your engagement!! And I love that your cat is called Gus - so is my younger brother!! ;)!

    Flora
    www.twowithseven.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete